Can't believe I won the Ultimate Kit Club Sampler during the Sketch Support Blog Hop! Woohoo! I am so in love with Allison's sketches and can't wait to give these kits a try! Thank you so much to Allison Davis and the team at Sketch Support!
Here's what she said:
What a great time the "Get to Know the Creative Team" blog hop was! One thing all of us at Sketch Support agreed on was how thoughtful the comments were on all the blogs. It was so great to see that not only was everyone taking the time to read each post and hop to each blog but to also take the time to leave such amazing comments. Thank you from everyone here at Sketch Support!
The winner of "The Ultimate Scrapbook Generation Kit Club Sampler" is...
ScrapyTiff said...Woohoo, made it around the world and back... Loved reading about all the new DT members, plus picked up a few scrapping ideas along the way! Great blog hop!
You can email me at allison@scrapbookgeneration to claim the giveaway. You'll also need to include your shipping information and we'll have that prize on it's way to you.
And I won all of this:
The winner of this giveaway will receive:
• The February Super Sketch Club kit - includes the materials and sketches to make five two-page layouts. The February kit includes products from Fancy Pants, Jillibean Soup, and BoBunny.
• February Boy Crazy kit - includes the materials to create a two-page boy themed layout with BasicGrey products and a sketch.
• February Girl Crazy kit - includes the materials to create a two-page girl themed layout with Echo Park products and a sketch.
• February Generation Page kit - includes the materials to create a two-page layout with We R Memory Keepers products, a color photo of the layout, and directions.
• February Hall of Fame Page kit - includes the materials to create a two-page layout with BasicGrey products, a color photo of the layout, and directions.
• Generation Card kit - includes the materials to create four cards with My Mind's Eye products, color photos of the cards, directions, and a cutting guide.
To sum it up that's seven sketches and the materials to make nine two-page layouts andfour cards!